- Steaming Up Sumpter
- Familourism: Be a tourist with your Family
- Building Community–with a Playground–Part 2
- Building Community–with a Playground–Part 1
- Wenaha Muzzleloaders Rendezvous–Part 2
- Wenaha Muzzleloaders Rendezvous–Part 1
- An Eager Easter
- Spring Break Fun and a new RV
- Braving Boise–Part 2
- Braving Boise–Part 1
Category Archives: Boating
Moody Blue (a 1973 Glastron Vagabond Camper) is the unofficial family boat, or was. My grandpa (god rest his soul) was a hardened Great Depression Survivor/WW2 veteran who had a huge heart and got mushy easily, as most of the males in my family do.
He bought this cabin cruiser in the 70’s and everyone enjoyed it. At one point in time my Dad became its steward until one fateful day.