- Steaming Up Sumpter
- Familourism: Be a tourist with your Family
- Building Community–with a Playground–Part 2
- Building Community–with a Playground–Part 1
- Wenaha Muzzleloaders Rendezvous–Part 2
- Wenaha Muzzleloaders Rendezvous–Part 1
- An Eager Easter
- Spring Break Fun and a new RV
- Braving Boise–Part 2
- Braving Boise–Part 1
Tag Archives: camping
It started with a purchase of some raffle tickets, which led to a camping trip. We went to spectate and ‘checkout’ this muzzleloader “mountain-man rendezvous” in Troy, Oregon. My experience surpassed all my expectations. Read on to see why…
I’m sure we’ve all struggled (at some time or another) to get someone to do what we think is in their best interest. Heck, as a parent, that’s practically our job description! Continue after the break, to hear about my latest bout, where I drugged my kids. I’ll drag them to the library, camping, sight-seeing… Ugh! Can’t a kid just be left alone to their Wi-Fi?… No.
What follows is an account of our 3-day camping trip to Sumpter, OR. It was the maiden voyage for my camper, as well as my first camping trip as a single Dad.