- Paintball Geek-out 2017
- Florence Coast or Bust!–Part 3
- Florence Coast or Bust!–Part 2
- Florence Coast or Bust!–Part 1
- Steaming Up Sumpter
- Familourism: Be a tourist with your Family
- Building Community–with a Playground–Part 2
- Building Community–with a Playground–Part 1
- Wenaha Muzzleloaders Rendezvous–Part 2
- Wenaha Muzzleloaders Rendezvous–Part 1
Tag Archives: geocaching
My ex-wife was scheduled to have the children for the first half of winter break, all 3 days. However, she had to work 2 of them, so she picked them up on Christmas Eve. As I had burned my vacation earlier this fall, I was in need of a babysitter. Luckily my Mom (Grandma Nini) offered to come for a week and offer her assistance.
Last year, my tree seemed it would never die, so this year we got an early start. This is our adventure of picking a tree, and catching a cache.
What follows is an account of our 3-day camping trip to Sumpter, OR. It was the maiden voyage for my camper, as well as my first camping trip as a single Dad.
I think I coined a new phrase! I’ll make this quick (yeah right) because it’s past my bed time. I went out into the woods today to get
It’s the first stretch of nice sunny days for the season, I should be mowing the lawn, but what do I do? I take a 200+ mile detour to see ruts of the original Oregon Trail…