- Paintball Geek-out 2017
- Florence Coast or Bust!–Part 3
- Florence Coast or Bust!–Part 2
- Florence Coast or Bust!–Part 1
- Steaming Up Sumpter
- Familourism: Be a tourist with your Family
- Building Community–with a Playground–Part 2
- Building Community–with a Playground–Part 1
- Wenaha Muzzleloaders Rendezvous–Part 2
- Wenaha Muzzleloaders Rendezvous–Part 1
Tag Archives: wallowa
I’m sure we’ve all struggled (at some time or another) to get someone to do what we think is in their best interest. Heck, as a parent, that’s practically our job description! Continue after the break, to hear about my latest bout, where I drugged my kids. I’ll drag them to the library, camping, sight-seeing… Ugh! Can’t a kid just be left alone to their Wi-Fi?… No.
If you don’t already know, I’m a single (IE divorced) Dad. I was fortunate enough to work out an agreement with the kids’ Mom that I get them all weekends except one per month. This gives her a chance to do weekend stuff with them, and allows me one weekend to do grown-up things. This weekend I had a few things in store to be sure I didn’t get idle. In the end, my ambition was a bit much for my body….